MS, USAT Level II, TRX and ACE Certified
Winner, 2008 Kona 1st Overall Amateur
Wendy is co-founder and owner of t2coaching and has made a lifelong commitment to fitness, sports, coaching, and triathlon. From her youth as a competitive swimmer to her current career in the fitness industry, her dedication shines. Wendy is a former collegiate swimmer and has 25 years experience in triathlon including 15 Ironmans. She is the head coach for Rocky Mountain High School, and is a Colorado Women of Influence member & Affiliate of the Womens Sports Foundation.
Some of her accomplishments include:
- Overall Amateur Winner in Kona 2008
- Eight time Hawaii Ironman Triathlete (Winner 2008)
- Head Coach and founder of Team Trifecta and t2coaching, LLC
- Head Coach Northern Colorado High School Triathlon Team
- Head Coach Rocky Mountain High School Swim Team (boys and girls)
- Race Director Pelican Fest Triathlon (2009-2013)
- Race Director t2coaching Indoor Triathlon Series
- Head Coach of City of Fort Collins Multisport Wellness Program
- Aquatics Coordinator at the Fort Collins Health Club, 2000-present
- Coached Leukemia Lymphoma Society’s “Team in Training”
- TRX, Insanity and ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- BeachBody coach
Join Our Awesome Newsletter!
Weekly Health, Fitness and Performance Tips for Endurance Athletes and Fitness Fanatics!
PLUS - Receive a FREE copy of Wendy Mader's "2017 Action Plan" to help you achieve greater success in your personal, professional and athletic endeavors! Enter your email below.