MS, Ironman Certified Coach, Insanity, TRX, and ACE Certified
Winner, 2008 Kona 1st Overall Amateur
Wendy is co-founder and owner of t2coaching and has made a lifelong commitment to fitness, sports, coaching, and triathlon. From her youth as a competitive swimmer to her current career in the fitness industry, her dedication shines. Wendy is a former collegiate swimmer and has 25 years experience in triathlon including 19 Ironmans.
Some of her accomplishments include:
- Overall Amateur Winner in Kona 2008
- Nine-time Hawaii Ironman Triathlete (Winner 2008)
- Head Coach and founder of Team Trifecta and t2coaching, LLC
- Head Coach Northern Colorado High School Triathlon Team
- Head Coach Rocky Mountain High School Swim Team (boys and girls) (2009-2015)
- Race Director Pelican Fest Triathlon (2009-2013)
- Race Director t2coaching Indoor Triathlon Series (2000-2015)
- Head Coach of City of Fort Collins Multisport Wellness Program (2008-2015)
- Aquatics Coordinator at the Fort Collins Health Club, 2000-2015
- Coached Leukemia Lymphoma Society’s “Team in Training”(2002)
- TRX, Insanity and ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- BeachBody coach
Join Our Awesome Newsletter!
When you sign up for our free newsletter, you’ll receive a weekly publication jam-packed with Health, Fitness and Performance Advice PLUS you'll receive a 33% discount code to our Training Plans on Training Peaks and other exclusive sponsor deals!
But that’s not all, because when you sign-up below, you’ll also instantly receive our "2021 Action Plan: 10 Tips for Personal, Athletic and Professional Success".