Happy New Year!! I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and New Year Celebration.
I have been a health, fitness and sport coach for 15 years and competitive triathlete for 25 years. I have been creating small challenge groups since I become a Beachbody coach 5 years ago, I just completed a 21 day swim challenge in November to get me ready for my Dec 24th and Dec 31 EPIC swims with my friend.
Also last month I succussly completed a no werthers candy challenge as well as a pre run injury prevention routine I do.
My resolutions/goals are not weight loss, although I do continue to be mindful of my portions since the I started BeachBody 21 day fix portion control system thatI have been successful with when I started in February of 2014.
I have also challenged myself to the Stepmill at least 30 minutes Monday-Friday, and have been on a running streak, at least 30 minute, for the past 8 weeks.
I eat plant based and have a plant based recipe group for any one that wants to join, click here. I am mindful of my portions. I dont eat alot of processed foods.
I am one month into InsanityMax:30, join my accountaiblity group here.
My challenge for 2016 is focused on my health related to enhancing my sport.
It is one thing express a goal, expressing the action plan to guide you to your goal will get you there.
1. Take my iron supplement every day (I was slacking the past month or two)
2. Continue to do my pre run core performance movements at least 3 days a week
3. Continue to foam roll and hang from the teeter every day
4. I want to be able to do a pull so need more consistent with my strength training program
5. I want to be able to do a hand stand, eventually push up hand stands. I believe folllowing MaxInsanity: 30 program will help strength my core, planing, shoulders and triceps
Expressing my goal and action plan helps me stay committed.
Read more here about sticking to a resolution. Please share your resolution/goal with me.
Join Our Awesome Newsletter!
Weekly Health, Fitness and Performance Advice for Endurance Athletes and Fitness Fanatics! Plus receive a 33% discount code to our training plans on training peaks and other sponsor deals! Enter your email below.